Sunday, July 8, 2007

Beckham Commercial Storyboard

I've really tried to avoid all the hype surrounding the arrival of David Beckham. That money train is so crowded there really is not room for anyone else. The fact is that you could dedicate a blog to the hype alone. You guys already know it is a good thing for American soccer, but I also know you're soccer fans not Beckham fans so I'll continue on the path that I've been following (with this one small detour). I'm posting this because it is an actual copy of the storyboard used to pitch this commercial to ESPN. The background music will be the Beatles, 'Hello Goodbye', (ask your Mom to sing it for you). This is what it looks like when you work for an ad agency. The actual commercial was filmed two weeks ago so you may see it soon. It will be interesting to see how they take it from an idea to film. Enjoy this slide show, if you put your cursor over the slide the controls should appear.

No comments: